Waterfall Naturals Canada
My Account/Order Status
Join our mailing list!
Earthing Sleep Systems
Earthing - Fitted Sheet Kit - Twin
Please order at our new website
Usually Ships in 24 Hours
Email me when Back-In-Stock
Twin sheet 39 x 75 inches (99 x 190 cm) with a 16" pocket
The sheet is a natural color cotton, fitted sheet containing woven in conductive silver fibers.
The Earthing sheet is used exactly like a normal bottom Fitted sheet. The Earthing sheet connects to the earth with a grounding cord. One end of the grounding cord snaps onto the sheet with the other end connecting to an electrical outlet ground or to a ground rod system. Lying on the sheet easily grounds you to the earth during sleep.
Directions for use and care
How to set up your Earthing sheet
1. Place the Earthing sheet over your mattress and stretch each corner gently to fit contour of the mattress, as you would any fitted bottom sheet.
2. Insert one end of the Earthing cord into the ground port (third hole) of a properly grounded wall outlet or connect to cord of an Earthing ground rod placed in the Earth outside.
3. Find the connecting tab on the sheet and snap other end of Earthing cord onto the tab.
4. When you lie down on the connected sheet, any bare skin contact will transfer the Earths energy to your body once you connect the sheet.
The purpose of the tester is to verify that your Earthing sheet is conductive. It contains two replaceable batteries.
1. Insert prong end of splitter into grounded outlet or ground rod cord.
2. Plug Earthing cord from sheet into one of the two splitter receptacle ends.
3. Insert prong end of tester cord into the other splitter receptacle.
4. Place product tester flat on the sheet. The round metal plate must be in contact with surface of sheet. Press firmly on the sheet to obtain a good contact. A green light means that sheet is in working order. In unlikely case that no green light comes on, the sheet may be defective or has lost conductivity and should be replaced.
Sometimes, people have difficulty testing their sheets. If the light doesnt come on, place one hand on the sheet while holding the tester in the other hand and with one finger on the silver button on back of tester. A green light would show that the body is grounded when touching the sheet. Make sure that both the tester and the sheet are plugged in to the ground, as described above.
The reason for perhaps the light not going on: you aren't pressing hard enough on the tester. The surface fabric of the sheet sometimes prevents the button from contacting the conductive silver fibers of the sheet. The surface seems smooth, but if you were to look at it with a microscope you would see "hills and valleys."
The pliant surface of the skin, unlike the hard metal button, will bend around fibers and make good contact. You can also put some moisture on your finger tips to create a better contact.
5. Disconnect splitter from the ground connection, then disconnect cords from the splitter.
6. Re-insert Earthing cord from sheet into ground connection.
7. You dont have to test your sheet often. Perhaps after cleaning. The more you use the tester, the sooner the batteries in the tester will expire.
How to care for your Earthing sheet
The sheet may be machine washed using warm setting, approximately 105 degrees Fahrenheit (40 celsius). Tumble dry using medium setting, up to 150 degrees Fahrenheit (65 Celsius). Do not use chlorine bleach or liquid fabric softener, or any detergent containing bleach or fabric softener, chemicals that can ruin the conductivity of your sheet. Do not dry clean your sheet. When necessary, use hydrogen peroxide-based non-bleach to remove stains and/or to whiten. Do not apply lotions, creams, or oils to the skin before bedtime on parts of your body that will be in contact with the Earthing sheet. Such substances oxidize and can damage conductivity.
The Earthing sheet connects to the earth with a grounding
. One end of the grounding cord
onto the sheet's connector rivet, with the other end, (round pin) connecting to an electrical outlet ground. The outlet needs to be a three-prong outlet. There are two flat pins for electricity, and the round hole is the ground. The white cords round pin goes here.
Alternatively, you can connect straight to the ground via a Ground Rod.
Stick the rod in the ground outside your window, and pull the wire in the window. Now connect the round pin of the white cord with the ground rod wire. This is the purest ground. However, it is easier to move a product around plugging it into any outlet in your house.
Lying on the sheet easily grounds you to the earth during sleep.
1 Twin Sheet 39 x 75 inches (99 x 190 cm) with Straight Cord
1 Outlet checker
1 Earthing product conductivity tester with 20-foot (6.1 m) Earthing coil cord and splitter plug
1 ground rod with attached 40-foot (12.2 m) cord
1 complimentary Earthing book
1 users guide
Fitted Sheet - Full (replacement)
Fitted Sheet - Twin (replacement)
Recovery Bag (replacement)
Earthing Fitted Sheet Kit- Queen
Sale Price: $279.00
Half Sheet Kit - 36x120"
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Earthing Sleep Systems
Become an Affiliate
Send Us Feedback